Sayfalar

Thursday, October 14, 2010

AnyConnect SSL VPN, CSD and DAP Configuration through ASDM

if you want to give full network access through SSL based tunnels, AnyConnect VPN is for you.  Using AnyConnect,  remote user can send TCP, UDP or even ICMP packets. In this video, I tried to configure ASA to accept AnyConnect SSL VPN and also Clientless Remote Access SSL VPN through ASDM. I also configured Cisco Secure Desktop  and Dynamic Access Policy for clientless remote user but these are very simple configurations to show how it works.  You can even enable advanced endpoint assessment on emulated ASA. 

PART 1




PART 2




PART 3


There is a few videos left I want to make. (Active-Active Failover, Qos, Advanced Protocol Handling). Then I will begin to study for IPS. I hope that I can get IPS work on virtual machine. I didn't even try it yet.

1 comment:

  1. thank u brother...but the problem is that every time i try to upload the cisco secure desktop to the asa using asdm and install it...it gives me error so plz can u upload the asa image and asdm that u r using ...cuz these may solve the problem ...thank u in advance

    ReplyDelete